Apex, Cary, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wake Forrest, Chapel Hill, Carboro. If you can't find your city give us a call to find out if we serve your area! We'll go anywhere ranging from Greensboro to Goldsboro and Sanford to Rocky Mount.
We maintain a $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy on all people working on your home. With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid any injuries on the jobsite. However, accidents can happen. In the event of anything being broken during the process of the job, or any injuries that may occur, you don't need to worry about losing any sleep. Our insurance policy will cover any accidents that arise.
All of our exterior painting work is covered by an all-inclusive 2-year warranty. If any areas on your home are not taken care of properly, you can be sure problems will show up in the first 2 years. We stand by our work, and will come out to fix up any problem areas that you may find. If you want a longer warranty or a warranty on any other type of work please ask a representive.
We warranty quality work. That means all the necessary prep work, and quality materials in order for us to back up the work. If any corners are cut, you may save money in the short run but we cannot guarantee that the job will last.
You can expect your 2-year exterior painting warranty paint job to last anywhere from 5-7 years.
2 Coats: Some customers would like a paint job that lasts longer than 5-7 years. If that is you, we recommend doing 2 coats to give you extra protection around your home. If you would like an estimate for 2 coats, you can expect that to last 7-10 years for 30% more of the cost.
1. Get a free estimate: To book a spot in our schedule, we require a 25% deposit and authorization to do the work on your home.
2. Within 2 weeks of reserving a spot, you will get a phone call from our production manager to start talking about the colors and potential start date. On this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home.
3. 2-4 weeks before the start date, test patches will be done to ensure you like your color selection. At this point we will also provide anything you need for approval from a HOA.
4. The week leading up to the job you can expect phone calls to keep you updated on the estimated start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
5. Before the job, we will ensure all the necessary prep work is covered.
6. During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day. We will talk with you daily about the progress of the job and any concerns so we can address those right away.
7. At the end of the job, we'll take you around the house to do any last touch ups before we ask for a final payment. We would also appreciate it if you would fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would also appreciate any referrals or a reference letter to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.
A Many factors come into place,1. The Square footage of the PAINTABLE SURFACE AREA. What's being painted, is it walls ceilings and trim or just walls and trim but no ceiling etc. Extent of Reparations & Replacements. Paint type are among the variables that play a role in pricing.
A.All of our paint is from Sherwin Williams.
A. All of our exterior work is covered automatically on a 2 year warranty their is an option to increase it to a 5 year.
A.For exterior anytime where the weather is above 35 degrees F as painting in colder temperatures is not a suitable environment for paint. Interior painting can be done any time of year.
A.Nothing. Once you sign with us we really pride ourselves on taking care of everything so that you can carry on with your day to day obligations not having to worry at all about us.
A.Each Customer is given a project manager that will contact them after the deposit has been made.
A. Estimates are 100% Free in our service areas
A. We will send you our insurance information and business license upon request
A. All our crew members are trusted and have a long history with our company, not once in our companies history have we had a problem where a customer has complained about something being stolen or taken.
A.Online reviews on various different platforms